- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls Recipe Video
|Oats||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), ground (old fashioned)|
|Peanut butter/Almond, cashew or sunflower butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (unsweetened)|
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 124.2 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, place the oats and pulse untill ground.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
3. Add ground oats and keep stirring to combine.
4. Take small portions of mixture at a time and roll it to give any shape of youur choice.
5. Put these bars on a sheet tray and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Serve it with milk or juice.