- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Toffee Recipe
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Packed grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3352 Calories from Fat 1778
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 210 g322.6%
Saturated Fat 112.3 g561.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.8 mg58.9%
Sodium 410.4 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 357 g118.8%
Dietary Fiber 29.3 g117.2%
Sugars 322.1 g
Protein 48 g95.9%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 28%
Calcium 95.3% Iron 54.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes golden brown in colour.
4. Add the chopped walnuts and mix well.
5. Spread the mixture on a well-greased tin. Press and level by pressing with a wet cloth.
6. After 5 minutes, mark into small pieces. Remove when cold.