- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocoa Bourbon Balls Recipe
|Vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Tablespoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Bourbon||14 Cup (224 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate shot||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9336 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g71.9%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g112.1%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 433.7 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 349 g116.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.7 g62.7%
Sugars 184.2 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 28.6% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) Add in the corn syrup and bourbon. Mix well.
3) Taking little mix at a time, form 1-inch balls.
4) Coat few with granulated sugar, and others with chopped pecans, cocoa, or chocolate shot.
5) Store in tight cans for a few days.
6) Serve as a delicious dessert!