- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocoa Cream Candy Recipe
|Confectioner's sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.8%
Sugars 29.7 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.9% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop a few nuts very finely.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and water along with cocoa and vanilla.
3. Mix the ingredients till the mixture turns creamy.
4. Now, dust your hands with sugar and then make small balls using 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
5. Dust the plate with sugar and place the balls over it.
6. Allow them to dry for about 2 hours.
When the rolls dry, roll them in finely chopped nuts and serve.