- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocoa Chili Truffle Brownies Recipe Video
|Chocolate||2 Ounce (1 ounce cubes)|
|Confectioner sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gourmet collection coco chili blend||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 934 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.2%
Saturated Fat 27.1 g135.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.5 mg76.8%
Sodium 110.1 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 93.5 g
Protein 12 g24.2%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil. Grease it with soften butter.
3. In a micro oven proof bowl, put chocolate and butter. Place it in oven at high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir till the chocolate melts.
4. Add a cup of sugar, and one egg to the bowl. Keep stirring.
5. Put flour, little at a time, mixing continuously. Pour the batter in the baking dish and spread it into an even layer.
6. In another bowl take semi-sweet chocolate, add heavy cream and put it in micro oven for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Add cocoa chili blend in the bowl. Mix well, until the chocolate melts and the batter becomes smooth. Set aside.
8. Take a mixing bowl; put two eggs and a cup of sugar in it. Beat for one minute.
9. Pour chocolate mixture in the bowl. Mix well.
10. Pour it on top of the flour mixture in the baking dish.
11. Place the baking dish in oven for about 33-35 minutes. Place it on a rack to cool.
12. Remove the foil and cut it into pieces.
13. Serve brownie with vanilla ice cream.