- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coco Cabana Lime Bars Recipe Video
|Sugar cookie dough roll||1|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole egg||1 Medium|
|Coconut extract||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lime||1 Medium, juiced and zested|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 551 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.4 mg
Sodium 410.3 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 38.2 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a greased 9” square baking dish, spread cookie dough evenly, in the bottom of dish and set aside.
3. In a bowl, place together cream cheese, egg, sugar, coconut extract, lime juice and lime zest and mix well.
4. Add in half of the coconut and mix well.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie layer, and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
6. Bake the lime bars in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the filling is set.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
8. Cut into squares and serve.