- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocktail Paneer Samosa Recipe
|Plain flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Maida)|
|Semolina||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Suji)|
|Baking powder||1 Pinch|
|Vanaspati/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (Ghee, Semi Heaped)|
|Paneer||200 Gram, grated|
|Boiled potatoes||2 Small, coarsely mashed|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Inch, finely chopped|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Roasted cumin seeds||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Jeera)|
|Garam masala||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Mixed Spices)|
|Amchoor||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Dried Mango Powder)|
|Cashew pieces||1 Tablespoon (Kaju Bits)|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon (Kishmish)|
|Green chilies||2 , finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1709 Calories from Fat 798
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.8%
Saturated Fat 36.1 g180.5%
Trans Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 1741.4 mg72.6%
Total Carbohydrates 181 g60.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.6%
Sugars 20.4 g
Protein 46 g91.5%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 98.9%
Calcium 42% Iron 83.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add a few tbsp of water and knead to form a stiff dough.
3. Keep covered for 1/2 hour.
4. Heat oil. Put off the fire. Add ginger. Add salt, red chilli pd, garam masala, zeera, and amchoor. Return to fire.
5. Add nuts. Cook for a few seconds.
6. Add potatoes. Cook for 1/2 minute.
7. Add paneer. Mix well. Add sugar and green chillies.
8. Cover and cook on slow fire for 3-4 minutes. Make the filling spicy. Keep aside.
9. Make marble sized balls of the dough.
10. Roll out thinly. Cut into two.
11. Fold each half into a triangle to form a cone.
12. Seal the cone by applying water. Fill 1 tbsp of the filling inside the cone.
13. Make a small fold or pleate on the joint of the cone.
14. Now close the cone with water. Press the side opposite to the pointed side against a plate, giving it a samosa look.
15. Heat oil. Deep fry 8-10 pieces at a time on slow fire.