- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
|Ground beef||1 Pound (Healthy Choice)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes with hot chilies||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1899 Calories from Fat 1221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g209.3%
Saturated Fat 46.2 g231.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.5 mg107.2%
Sodium 2802.4 mg116.8%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 44.4 g
Protein 93 g185.8%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 143.2%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Healthy Choice ground beef, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
2) Mix well and shape into 50 meatballs.
3) Spray an oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
4) Add in the meatballs and place in the oven at 400 degree F to brown.
5) Spray the saucepan with cooking spray.
6) Add in the bell peppers and onions and sautÃ© till just tender, but crisp.
7) Add in the tomatoes, sugars, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and mix well.
8) Heat and add over the meatballs.
9) Place back in the oven at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.
10) Serve Cocktail Meatballs with a side of mashed potatoes.