- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons Recipe Video
|Shredded coconut||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Pecans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 325
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.2 mg
Sodium 25.1 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined tray.
4. Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let them sit for 10 minutes.
6. Serve as a light dessert or snack.