- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Club Sandwiches Recipe
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken slices/Cooked turkey slices||4|
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.3 mg
Sodium 576.5 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 15 g29.7%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 35.5%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Broil the bacon until crisp.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Toast four slices of bread on both sides, but toast the remaining slices of bread on one side only.
5)To assemble the sandwiches, spread the untoasted sides of bread with mayonnaise.
6) On a board, place four pieces, toasted side down, and top with the chicken or turkey slices.
7) Cover with the completely toasted bread.
8) Add the lettuce, bacon, tomato slices (reserving some for the garnish) and remaining bread, mayonnaise side down.
9) Press lightly together, then halve diagonally.
10) Garnish with the reserved tomato slices and serve.