- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Clover Leaf Cookies Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2321 Calories from Fat 975
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.8%
Saturated Fat 66.3 g331.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg
Sodium 92.2 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 300 g100.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.3%
Sugars 101.4 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 68.5% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 83.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Heat an electric oven by setting the temperature to 400°F (200°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, beating it well.
4) Add the flour by sifting it in, blend it properly.
5) Separate the dough into three distinct portions.
6) Add the ginger to one portion, caraway seeds to the next one and lemon rind to the last portion.
7) Fashion into small balls and keep the balls of same flavor together.
8) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing balls on it.
9) Press down slightly and form a clover leaf with each ball.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
11) Serve as required.