- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cleveland Brownies Recipe Video
|Unsweetened chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), divided (1 cup for the brownie + 1/4 cup for frosting)|
|Orange juice concentrated||4 Tablespoon, divided (2 tablespoon for the brownie + 2 tablespoon for the frosting)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange zest||3 Tablespoon, divided (1 tablespoon for the brownie + 2 tablespoon for garnishing)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (For the frosting)|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the frosting)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6500 Calories from Fat 3037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 348 g535.4%
Saturated Fat 209.5 g1047.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1575.4 mg
Sodium 1195 mg49.8%
Total Carbohydrates 851 g283.7%
Dietary Fiber 27.1 g108.4%
Sugars 698.1 g
Protein 63 g126%
Vitamin A 193.5% Vitamin C 134.9%
Calcium 61.8% Iron 168.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter and flour.
3. In a double boiler, melt the unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup of butter.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs and 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate and whisk.
5. Slowly whisk in sugar and whisk properly until sugar dissolves.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of orange zest, chocolate-butter mixture, flour, salt and blend well.
7. Pour the mix into the greased baking tray and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cool down completely before applying the frosting.
9. For the frosting: In the food processor, blend cream cheese, 1/4 cup of softened butter, 2 tablespoons of Orange juice concentrate and icing sugar until creamy.
10. Spread the cream cheese frosting over the brownie.
11. Sprinkle orange zest over the frosting.
12. Cut into squares and serve.