- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Clean-out-the-Fridge Quiche Recipe Video
|Pastry dough||250 Gram|
|Vegetables||250 Gram, dice|
|Ham||150 Gram, dice|
|Scamorza cheese||100 Gram|
|Grated parmesan cheese||100 Gram|
|Heavy cream||200 Milliliter|
|Extra virgin olive oil||To Taste|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
Calories 524 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.3%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.3 mg
Sodium 668.9 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 22 g43.1%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 32.6% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Clean and cut the vegetables into cubes.
3. In a pan with a thin layer of olive oil, sauté the vegetables; once cooked, it will take about 10 minutes, salt and let cool a bit.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the heavy cream.
5. Add the grated nutmeg, a sprinkle of pepper and finally plenty of parmesan cheese and the ham cubes.
6. Throw in the diced scamorza cheese.
7. Add the lukewarm vegetables and the chopped chives finally.
8. Add salt to taste and stir.
9. Place the shortcrust pastry in the baking pan, then, with a fork, pierce the bottom. Pour in the mixture, spread the mixture evenly with the back of a spoon and fold in the edges, now brush with milk or cream.
6. Bake the quiche for 50 minutes in a preheated oven.
7. Serve the Quiche hot.