- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Tuna Casserole Recipe Video
|Tuna||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4465 Calories from Fat 3565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 398 g612.7%
Saturated Fat 98.8 g494.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 768.7 mg
Sodium 3258.7 mg135.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 175 g350.3%
Vitamin A 332.4% Vitamin C 31.1%
Calcium 161.3% Iron 39.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Take a baking pan and add all the ingredients except sour cream and cheese.
3) Add the ingredients one by one and mix well. Use a spatula for mixing.
4) Then add the sour cream and mix properly.
5) Finally add the cheese and mix gently.
6) Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
7) Once the casserole is baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for some time.
9) Serve with some garlic bread. Enjoy!