- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Sangria Recipe Video
|Red wine||750 Milliliter (1 bottle)|
|Brandy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon sticks||2 Small, broken|
|Limes||2 , juiced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Club soda/Ginger ale||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.16 g0.25%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 56.7 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 55.2%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the limes, lemon and orange in quarters, and squeeze the juice, reserve the fruit.
2. In a jug, mix together red wine, brandy, cinnamon sticks, and add in lime, lemon and orange juice, along with the fruit.
3. Stir to mix and add in the sugar.
4. Stream in the club soda, and stir to dissolve the sugar, and allow to sit until needed.
5. Serve the Sangria in a tall glass or in punch glasses.
Make this drink ahead of time, the more this sits the more flavorful it gets.