- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Bbq Beef Ribs Recipe
|Beef loin ribs||75 Pound (Fifteen 5 Pound Each Pieces)|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Nonfat cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 9112 Calories from Fat 4258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 473 g727.3%
Saturated Fat 190 g950.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3345.1 mg
Sodium 4014.9 mg167.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 1124 g2248.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 675.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Steam ribs in a steamer over a pan of boiling water.
2. Let the ribs cool and the remove any visible fat.
3. Use nonfat cooking spray and coat the grill.
4. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5.Take a small bowl, mix together ketchup,sauce, garlic, brown sugar and mustard.
6. Place ribs in grill and grill for 3 minutes.
7. Drizzle the sauce over the ribs and grill for another 2 minutes. Turn ribs to coat well.
8. Grill for 2 more minutes.
9.Serve ribs warm with the excess sauce.