- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Clam Au Gratin Recipe
|Cooked ground clams||1 Pint|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked shell macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.3%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.6 mg60.9%
Sodium 573.2 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 31.8% Iron 89.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a pan and combine clam liquid with enough milk to equal 1 1/2 cups of liquid.
3) Add macaroni, butter, cheese, crumbs, clams and seasonings. Mix nicely.
4) Add eggs and blend the mixture nicely.
5) Take a 2 quart greased casserole and transfer the mixture into it.
6) Bake for about 45 minutes.
7) Serve the Clam Au Gratin hot.