- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Chicken with Clams & Red Potatoes Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||4 Large (bone- in, skin- on)|
|Sweet potato||2 Medium, peeled, cut into chunks|
|Red potatoes||6 Small, cut into chukns|
|Clam juice||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Clams in clam juice||20 Ounce (2 cans)|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
Calories 713 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63 mg21%
Sodium 1989.4 mg82.9%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.4%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 72 g143.2%
Vitamin A 220.3% Vitamin C 84%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, arrange chicken at the bottom.
3. Put the potatoes all over it. Pour clam juice, minced clams on the top.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter on the top.
5. Cover the roasting pan with foil and put it in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and resume baking for another 20 minutes.
7. In a serving bowl, serve the clam bake with choice of bread.