- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Clam Potato Chowder Recipe
|Potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Minced clams||6 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 0.4 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 369.7 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.3% Iron 0.04%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 4-cup measure and collect soup in it.
2) Into a soup can, drain clam juice, keeping aside the minced clams.
3) Make the can full with milk.
4) Mix this with soup and heat in microwave for 5 minutes on Medium, stirring once.
5) Stir in clams and then heat the mixture for 1-1/2 minutes on High until cooked well.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Serve the chowder at once in soup mugs.