- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Clam Baked Lobster Recipe
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Clams||15 Ounce, minced (1 Can)|
|Croutons||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
Calories 984 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 795.7 mg
Sodium 2602.1 mg108.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 148 g296.6%
Vitamin A 39.8% Vitamin C 39.7%
Calcium 48.2% Iron 105.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pick out active lobsters.
2) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
3) In a saucepan boil salted water and plunge headfirst of the lobsters.
4) Cook 2 minutes.
5) Arrange the lobsters on cutting board on their backs.
6) Using a knife split soft under-shell lengthwise from head to tail. You can remove head if desired.
7) With shears snip out under-shell membrane on tail section.
8) Remove all organs in body section keeping only liver and red coral roe.
9) Take out the black vein that runs down tail.
10) Crack the claws.
11) Arrange lobsters in shallow baking pan keeping cut side up.
12) In a bowl mix next 4 ingredients and dash pepper.
13) Add liver and roe, if desired.
14) Drain the clams and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
15) Add the clams and reserved liquid into soup mixture.
16) Mix the croutons.
17) Toss to coat.
18) Stuff lobsters with the mixture.
19) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
20) Drizzle butter on top during baking.