- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Yogurt Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed ice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 53.9 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.88%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 0.36%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In medium bowl soak gelatin in cold water and let stand few minutes minute to soften.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Blend in the yogurt.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set and chilled.
5. Just before serving, blend the jellied yogurt in a liquidizer or food processor.
6. Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and thick.
7. Serve immediatly for empty back into the bowl cover and refrigerate.
7. Serve plain, over fruits, salad, or desserts.