- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Thyme Chicken Recipe Video
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Fresh thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Chicken thighs||5 Medium, skinless|
|Kosher salt||2 Pinch (as needed, to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Dash, freshly crushed (as needed, to taste)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed to make a paste)|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 62.7 mg20.9%
Sodium 166.3 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 15 g30.3%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a small bowl, add the coriander, thyme, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, kosher salt and black pepper together.
3) Add the olive oil and stir the ingredients and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
4) In a large mixing bowl, add the chicken thighs and the spice paste. Stir the ingredients until the chicken thighs are nicely coated with the spice paste.
5) Place the chicken thighs over a hot charcoal or gas grill until done.
6) Serve the Cinnamon Thyme Chicken with roasted corn pudding, top with habanero peach glaze and serve.