- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn Recipe Video
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Vegetable Or Corn Oil)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (0.25 Stick)|
|Popcorn kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (Reserve 0.25 Teaspoon For Extra Use)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1276 Calories from Fat 724
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.9%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61 mg
Sodium 2425.6 mg101.1%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.7%
Dietary Fiber 19.2 g76.7%
Sugars 50 g
Protein 13 g25.3%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 0.75%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
3. When the oil and butter begins to sizzle, add the popcorn kernels.
4. Cover and shake the pan so the kernels are covers in oil and butter.
5. The kernels will begin to pop and when the popping slows down, about 3 minutes, turn heat off and immediately sprinkle the sugar mixture all over the popcorn, making sure all kernels are coated in it.
6. Remove from the heat and toss with extra salt.
7. Serve in a large bowl and enjoy!