- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast Recipe Video
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Quick yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2277 Calories from Fat 902
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g157.6%
Saturated Fat 61.1 g305.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 478.7 mg159.6%
Sodium 1280.8 mg53.4%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 219.3 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 66.8% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 30.3% Iron 42.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour mixture in mixer - add yeast, flour, sugar, egg and salt. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, scrape edges of bowl, then add the rest of the flour (¾ cup) and run mixer on medium speed until dough forms a ball (2-3 minutes) - add more flour if the dough is too sticky, but be careful not to add too much.
3. Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and start to knead dough like you would for making pizza dough. Work the dough for 5 to 8 minutes, add more flour until the dough is not sticky - form a ball.
4. Spray or grease large mixing bowl with oil and place the dough in the bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic film and place a kitchen towel over the bowl. Keep in a warm place for several hours or better, let rise over night in the fridge and bring back to room temperature the next day. Check dough after 2 or 3 hours. The dough needs to double in volume.
5. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in mixer - beat until well mixed and smooth (2 to 3 minutes). Transfer glaze into bowl.
6. While the dough is rising, mix brown sugar with cinnamon for the filling.
7. Once the dough is ready, transfer it onto the floured surface and start to roll the dough into a rectangle - 10 x 14 inches.
8. Spread soft butter all over the dough leaving a 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over butter.
9. Start to roll dough into a log, pinch the dough to keep it together.
10. Cut the log into 8 pieces, 1-1/2 inch wide. Spray baking dish with oil; place the rolls into the dish, leaving plenty of space between each roll, as they will double in volume before baking.
11. Cover the dish with plastic film and kitchen towel. Let the buns rise for 45 minutes or until they double in volume.
12. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Bake rolls until nice and gold - about 20 minutes. Do not over bake.
13. Pull the rolls out.
14. Wait 2 minutes.
15. Transfer rolls onto sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Let rolls cool – at least 15 minutes.
16.Spread glaze on rolls
For more information please visit www.easymacuisine.com/