- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze Recipe Video
|For the cake|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|For cinnamon topping|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|For cream cheese glaze|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce, softened|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.9 mg
Sodium 214.2 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 50.6 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
4. Beat in milk and eggs and stir in melted butter. Mix till it becomes smooth.
5. Pour the cake batter into the greased pan and set aside.
6. CINNAMON TOPPING: In a medium bowl, mix together all of the cinnamon topping ingredients until creamy.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the cinnamon topping mixture on top of the batter.
8. Use a knife to swirl the cinnamon mixture into the batter.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for around 25 minutes or until done.
10. Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes.
11. CREAM CHEESE GLAZE: In a bowl, mix all of the glaze ingredients until silky.
12. Add more milk or more powdered sugar to reach a desired glaze consistency.
13. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely. Drizzle the cream cheese glaze all over the cake before serving.
13. In a serving plate, slice and serve warm with milk or any refreshing beverage.