- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For Cake)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Cake)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Cake)|
|Eggs||2 (For Cake)|
|Vanilla||2 Teaspoon (For Cake)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Cake)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For Topping)|
|Cinnamon||1 Tablespoon (For Topping)|
Calories 1043 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.7 mg
Sodium 590.3 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 105.3 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 0.24%
Calcium 53.7% Iron 32.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease baking dish with cooking spray.
3. For Topping – in a bowl mix together butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
4. For Glaze – in a bowl take powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth.
5. For Cake – in a large bowl take flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix together.
6. Slowly stir in the melted butter and make batter.
7. Pour cake batter in a baking pan.
8. Drop topping evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
9. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes.
10. While cake is warm, drizzle the glaze over the cake.
11. Cut cake into slices and serve.