- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Raisin Rolls Recipe
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|1% low fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Plus Extra For Glazing)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1053 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.6%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.5 mg
Sodium 334.9 mg14%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 39.8 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 56.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl and mix together flours, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine and milk on very low flame just to make it warm.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in dry ingredients till properly mixed.
4. Whisk the together the egg whites and egg. Add the mixture in the dough along with the raisins.
5. Keep on mixing for about 2 to 3 minutes to make sure that the dough comes away from bowl sides.
6. Serve immediately on a serving dish.