- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe Video
|Raisin bread||4 Cup (64 tbs), toasted and cubed (with cinnamon)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (heated to boiling and cooled)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Non stick cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.7 mg
Sodium 390.2 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 49.7 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spray non-stick vegetable spray in the bottom of slow cooker, and place bread cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat together eggs and sugar.
3. Whisk in milk, butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt.
4. Stream the milk mixture over bread cubes, stirring well and pressing down so bread soaks up milk mixture.
5. Put the lid on and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
6. Spoon into individual bowls; serve warm topped with whipped cream.
Instead of cinnamon raisin bread you can use plain bread, croissants, or bread of your choice.
You can also add chopped apples, blueberries or chocolate chips.