- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Pecan Nut Muffins Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3794 Calories from Fat 1913
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 221 g340.1%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 3565.2 mg148.6%
Total Carbohydrates 426 g142.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.8%
Sugars 218 g
Protein 49 g98.1%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 105.2% Iron 82.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F/ 220°C.
2. Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
3. Place dry ingredients in a bowl and then put the liquids in the bowl on top of the dry ingredients.
4. Mix with hand mixer until well combined and then mix in chopped pecans.
5. Pour in the muffin tray and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (mine take about 18 minutes).
6. Makes 12 muffins.
7. Serve when warm.