- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Palmiers: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Frozen puff pastry sheet||1 (1 sheet store bought)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1726 Calories from Fat 1025
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.9%
Saturated Fat 48.7 g243.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129 mg
Sodium 1199.6 mg50%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.1%
Sugars 72.8 g
Protein 19 g37.6%
Vitamin A 30.6% Vitamin C 0.63%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven to 400 ̊F.
2. Defrost 1 sheet of puff pastry by wrapping it up in plastic and letting it sit on the counter for 40 minutes.
3. In a bowl stir together the sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until it forms a paste.
4. Unfold the pastry and using a spoon, spread the cinnamon sugar paste in a thin layer over the dough.
5. Starting at the ends, roll each side inward until they meet in the middle.
6. Slice the pastry into 1/4-inch slices, using a non-serrated knife.
7. Place the slices on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them for 12 minutes until they puffed and golden brown.
8. Slide the parchment from the baking sheet and let the cookies cool for 10-15 minutes to let cinnamon-sugar set up. Once cooled, use a spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet.
9. Serve with your favorite beverages and enjoy!