- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Fruit Tart with Sour Cream Filling Recipe
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce, creamed (1 Cup)|
|Pineapple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade/Apricot marmalade||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.4 mg
Sodium 235.8 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 54 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 48.7%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and lemon juice until blended.
4. While processing, through feed cap, gradually add gelatine mixture and process until blended.
5. Into cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust pour and let it chill until firm, about 3 hours.
6. For serving top with suggested fresh fruit, then brush with marmalade.
7. For making Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust in small bowl, combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/4 cup melted butter.
8. Press into 10-inch tart pan and let it bake at 375°, 8 minutes and cool.