- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Bread Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon, softened|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2671 Calories from Fat 689
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.8%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 444.5 mg148.2%
Sodium 3559.8 mg148.3%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.6%
Sugars 232.8 g
Protein 48 g96.1%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 0.79%
Calcium 95.9% Iron 86.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl take the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk together.
3. In another bowl, whisk the buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla together.
4. Mix the wet mixture into the dry and beat for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
5. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth top.
6. Meanwhile in a separate bowl combine together sugar, cinnamon and the butter. Mix until crumbly.
7. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the batter evenly using a knife, cut in a light swirling motion to give a marbled effect.
8. Bake in over for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out smooth. Remove bread from pan to a rack to cool.
9. Serve Cinnamon Bread with tea or coffee.