- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Bread Recipe
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 706 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 155.9 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.6%
Sugars 100.4 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Make the dough for basic bread and let rise the first time.
3) Roll out the dough and spread with half of the margarine.
4) Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough. Reserve 1 tablespoon for topping.
5) Roll dough lengthwise like a jelly roll.
6) Shape into a loaf and cut in 2 parts.
7) Pinch the ends together and tuck under.
8) Place into two oiled loaf pans and spread a little margarine over the top.
9) Let rise until doubled in bulk.
10) Sprinkle each loaf with the reserved cinnamon and sugar mixture.
11) Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
12) Remove loaves from pans and cool on a wire rack. Slice and serve as required.