- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad Recipe
|Lemon flavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|Red cinnamon candies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|California walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), broken|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3 Ounces Each)|
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1761 Calories from Fat 877
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.7%
Saturated Fat 38.3 g191.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.8 mg
Sodium 849.9 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 210 g69.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.6%
Sugars 157.7 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 44.7% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 29.7% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the candy and gelatin in the boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and applesauce, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the walnuts and mix well.
4) In a 8x8x2 inch pan, pour the mixture.
5) Blend rest of the ingredients together, spoon over the gelatin and swirl through the salad.
6) Refrigerate until set, then slice into 9 square shapes.
7) Unmold in a serving platter and serve immediately.