- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake Recipe Video
|Apple||2 Medium, peeled and chopped|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted (This should have no salt)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg31%
Sodium 229.4 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Peel and chop one apple.
3. Put it into the food processor.
4. Add orange juice and almond butter and blend it to a smooth consistency.
5. Add maple syrup and blend again.
6. Break eggs into this mixture and blend it.
7. Add cinnamon, vanilla extract and sea salt. Blend it well.
8. Pour this batter into a glass pie dish.
9. Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
10. Keep it aside to cool.
11. Chop the raw pecans and take it on a baking sheet.
12. Bake it in the toaster at 400 degrees F for 3 ½ minutes.
13. Serve Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake layered with maple cream and topped with toasted pecans.