- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mairlyn's Marinated Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced (minced and left for 10 minutes to oxidize)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Cremini mushroom/White mushrooms||2 Pound, washed and dried|
Calories 123 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 24.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large glass jar with a screw on lid, combine the apple cider and balsamic vinegar and canola oil.
2. Add in the maple, garlic and herbs. Screw on the cap and give a good shake, until all the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Add in the mushrooms to the jar. Close and shake the jar again shake to coat the mushrooms with the marinade.
4. Refrigerate the mushrooms for 2 or 3 days, shaking the jar occasionally to keep the mushrooms coated in the marinade at all times.
5. Arrange the marinated mushrooms on a platter and stick a cocktail fork or stick into each. Serve with red wine.