- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chutney Curried Cream Soup Recipe
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yoghurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or cream)|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.5 mg30.2%
Sodium 391.2 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 13.5%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the ingredients for a minute.
5) Take a saucepan and pour the contents in it.
6) Heat it until the texture turns golden with a creamy consistency.
7) Add yogurt, cream or sherry to it.
8) Serve after re-heating the soup.