- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chutney Curried Cream Soup Recipe
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yoghurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or cream)|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.5 mg
Sodium 196.3 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 13.7%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the ingredients for a minute.
5) Take a saucepan and pour the contents in it.
6) Heat it until the texture turns golden with a creamy consistency.
7) Add yogurt, cream or sherry to it.
8) Serve after re-heating the soup.