- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Church Supper Chicken Loaf Recipe
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Cooked chicken/Turkey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley sprigs||3 (For Garnish)|
|Canned chicken gravy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1431 Calories from Fat 713
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.8%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2040.1 mg
Sodium 2079.5 mg86.6%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.7%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 118 g235.7%
Vitamin A 73.8% Vitamin C 108.5%
Calcium 42.4% Iron 69.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice hard-cooked eggs saving 3 center egg slices for garnish.
3) Whip together raw eggs, broth and seasonings.
4) Mix in crumbs.
5) Stir in eggs and rest of the ingredients except parsley and gravy and toss them lightly.
6) Take a greased 8 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan; place the mixture in it and lightly brown for 50 to 55 minutes in preheated oven.
7) Using a spatula, release the edges and turn down onto a serving platter.
8) Slice and serve with gravy after garnishing with reserved egg slices and parsley.