- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chunky Applesauce Recipe
|Baking apples||1 1⁄2 Kilogram, peeled, cored and sliced to make 1.5 liter / 5 1/2 cups|
|Sugar||175 Milliliter (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1410 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.33 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.5 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 370 g123.5%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.6%
Sugars 326.4 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 100.3%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In large glass bowl, mix everything.
2) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl. Microwave on COOK A8. When cooked remove the plastic wrap.
IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a waxed paper, cover the bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 8 to 11 minutes, or until apples are tender. Using a plastic ladle, stir once.
3) Allow it to stand covered for 7 minutes.
4) Using a ladle, mash the apples until chunky.
5) Serve as needed, either warm or chilled.