- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chuck Steak Barbecue Recipe
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chuck steak||1 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.7 mg6.2%
Sodium 364.4 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and pepper.
2) Place the steak in glass bowl.
3) Pour the mustard mixture over the steak and let it marinate for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Turn the steak several times while it is marinating.
5) Remove the steak from the marinade, and reserve the marinade.
6) Grill the steak about 4 inches above the glowing coal until medium rare.
7) Flip the steak as required and baste with marinade at end of cooking.
8) Slice the steak diagonally.
9) Serve hot with roasted potatoes and wilted spinach, if desired.