- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe Video
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry fruits||150 Gram, dry|
|Mixed nut||150 Gram, dry|
|Rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spice powder||1 Pinch (Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)|
Calories 1662 Calories from Fat 828
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.8%
Saturated Fat 47.7 g238.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 478.5 mg
Sodium 380.7 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 170 g56.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.6%
Sugars 94.1 g
Protein 27 g53.5%
Vitamin A 44.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 25.4% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease the cake bowl with butter and flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 160 degree centigrade.
3. In a bowl, add butter, sugar, and eggs, whisk well and keep aside.
3. Take another bowl, add flour, baking powder, and spice powder and mix well.
4. Stir in this mixture to the egg and sugar mixture, add dry fruits to it and mix well.
5. Transfer the cake mixture into the greased bowl.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or more, depending on the size of the cake.
7. Check if the cake is al dente by inserting a knife-edge or a thin stick. If it comes out clean, you cake is ready.