- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Recipe Video
|Brownie mix||500 Gram (other ingredients like egg, oil, butter as required in instructions on the pack)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 stick)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 pack)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or any other extract)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Pound|
|Food color||5 Drop (green)|
|Sprinkles||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Candies||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.9 mg
Sodium 252.3 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 67.5 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 3% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, mix the ingredients according to the brownie mix packet.
4. Pour it into the muffin grooves and bake for 25 minutes or till done.
5. Allow to cool completely and demold them. Set aside.
6. In a mixer add butter and cream cheese and any flavour of choice mix it at low speed till creamy.
7. Put the powdered sugar slowly until incorporated. Continue to mix till creamy.
8. Add the food color and mix till it is combined (add little at a time till it turns the desirable color).
9. The icing should be stiff, add more sugar if required and mix till incorporated.
10. Pat dry the strawberries. Cut off the stem. Roll it in powdered sugar. Set aside.
11. Take a brownie muffin. Spread the frosting over it evenly.
12. Place the sugar coated strawberry on it in the center.
13. Fill a piping bag with frosting and pipe it around the strawberry like a tree.
14. Decorate it with colored candies, sprinkles and snow flakes, etc, to look like a Christmas tree.
15. Repeat this with all the brownie muffins.
16. In a serving platter, arrange the Christmas trees and serve fresh.