- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Eve 2010 Prime Rib Recipe Video
|Prime rib roast||4 Pound|
|Seasoning mix||2 Tablespoon (Adam’s Reserve)|
|Truffle salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.4 mg
Sodium 345.6 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 43 g86.8%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKamado or oven
1. Prepare the kamodo at 450 degree.
2. Preheat the oven at 325 degree.
3. Season the rib roast with seasoning mix and truffle salt.
4. Once done put it on a baking tray and place the tray in the kamodo.
5. Shut the lid and smoke the meat for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes remove the meat and insert a metal thermometer in the meat.
7. Place the meat in the preheated oven to roast for 80 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches upto 130 degree.
8. After 80 minutes remove it from the oven and cover it with a piece of foil and let it sit for 15-20 minute.
9. Start carving the meat starting by removing the bones and then thinly slicing the meat.
10. Serve the rib roast along with a glass of red wine.