- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mega Meat Sandwich with Veggies Recipe Video
|Green peppers||2 , sliced|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery stick||1 , sliced|
|Sliced radishes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Roasted beef||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Ham||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Salami||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Cheese||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Mayonnaise/Peanut butter||To Taste|
Calories 1105 Calories from Fat 600
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.5%
Saturated Fat 32.2 g160.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.8 mg68.6%
Sodium 2711.3 mg113%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.6%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 66 g132.6%
Vitamin A 259.7% Vitamin C 113.3%
Calcium 73.8% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Peel cucumber, cut the ends and cut it vertically into two equal halves. Scrape the inner portion that is the seeds and discard. Slice into 3" length.
3. Slice green bell pepper.
4. Cut off the ends of celery, slit it up lengthwise, chop it to three equal pieces.
5. Slice cheese into thin strips.
6. Spread mayo or peanut butter on the bread slice.
7. Then, start placing the meat and veggies onto the bread.
8. Alex adds ham, salami slices and roasted beef. He adds mayo on top of the meat. Add another slice over the meat.
9. Sophie first applies mayo on her bread, then places ham and then cheese slice. Sandwich it with another slice of bread.
10. Cut the sandwiches with different shapes of cookie cutter.
11. Serve sandwiches with sliced veggies.
These sandwiches can be stuffed as per taste. No hard and fast rule for filling.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.