- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Rosettes Recipe
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1252 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.6%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 478.6 mg
Sodium 589.1 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 80.4 g
Protein 39 g77.1%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 57.4% Iron 44.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat electric oven to 350 degrees or gas oven at mark 5
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and superfine sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, mint leaves, orange zest and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour to creamed mixture and stir until a soft dough forms.
5. With cover dough chill overnight and then shape dough into 1-inch balls.
6. on an ungreased baking sheet place balls 1 inch apart and flatten balls with bottom of a glass dipped in granulated sugar.
7. Bake 7 to 9 minutes until edges are lightly browned and transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
8. Store in an airtight container.
9. Serve as snacks alongside beverages or as desired.