- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Ice Recipe Video
|Desiccated coconut||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Cream of tartar||1 Pinch|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Red food color||4 Drop (or more)|
|Green food coloring||4 Drop (or more)|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.2%
Saturated Fat 33.1 g165.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.4 mg
Sodium 45 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.5%
Sugars 40.5 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half. Put red food color into one bowl, and green food color in another. Mix well.
5. Put green mixture into the parchment lined pan and flatten as shown in the video.
6. Put red mixture and squash it right over the top. Pop it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. Cut into slices and serve Christmas ice chilled.