- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Eve Pasta Recipe Video
|Tri colour rotini||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (gluten free)|
|Anchovies||60 Gram (1 can)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced (black)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon (or dried)|
|Pignoli nuts||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1477 Calories from Fat 494
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.6%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36 mg
Sodium 502.2 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.5%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 49 g97.8%
Vitamin A 52.3% Vitamin C 57.6%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 67.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat olive, add in the anchovies and cook until the anchovy melts.
2. Add in the crushed tomatoes and olives reserving about 2 tablespoons, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Add in the herb and mix well.
4. Put in the pasta and toss well until the pasta gets well coated with sauce.
5. Place the pasta in serving plate, sprinkle reserved olive on top and serve.