- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Cranberry Salad Recipe
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), grind cranberries in food processor or blender (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Miniature marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granny smith apples||1 , unpeeled|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Pecans||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.8 mg
Sodium 36 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 44.3 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 0.97%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
2) Refrigerate for about 12 hours.
3) Now add apples, grapes and pecans to cranberry mixture and mix well.
4) Slowly fold in whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Arrange this colourful salad in a glass bowl and serve at once.