- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chow Mein Casserole Recipe
|Boneless chicken breast fillets||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant chicken broth||1 Teaspoon (1 Envelope Or 1 Teaspoon)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom chow mein||43 Ounce (1 Divider Pack)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chow mein noodles||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 2033 Calories from Fat 921
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g168.4%
Saturated Fat 15.7 g78.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 2157.5 mg89.9%
Total Carbohydrates 214 g71.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.3%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 56 g112.6%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 98.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow mein.
4. Drain and rinse can of vegetables; stir into chicken mixture; heat to bubbly-hot.
5. Layer half the cooked rice in buttered 8-cup casserole; add half the hot chicken mixture; repeat layering; sprinkle top with noodles.
6. Bake, uncovered, in hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes, or until bubbly-hot. Serve with addi-tional soy sauce.