- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chop Steak with Roasted Veggies and Bacon Potato Hash Recipe Video
|Bacon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potatoes||1 Large, chop|
|Steak meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Button mushrooms||7 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, slice|
|Brown stock||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.5%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g72.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.9 mg
Sodium 1941.5 mg80.9%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.3%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 51 g102.1%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 141.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 50.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon aside in a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Finish the potatoes in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Season the meat with salt and pepper and shape into a hamburger patty.
6. In a pan, add the olive oil and the patty and brown on all sides for 8-10 minutes.
7. Finish the patty in the oven for about 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the crispy bacon into the pan. Season with salt and pepper and toss well and plate.
9. Remove the hamburger patty from the oven and place over the potato hash.
10. Add the button mushrooms and slices onions into a pan and brown.
11. Add the brown stock and de-glaze for 5 minutes.
12. Add fresh thyme and season with salt and pepper.
13. Top the patty with the button mushrooms and onions.
14. Serve as main course.